Invacare® Solace™ Prevention Series Therapeutic Dual-layered Foam Mattress w/ Soft Head and Heel Sections Solace mattresses are unique dual and tri-layered foam formulations. They are designed to prevent and relieve pressure ulcers by distributing weight as uniformly as possible, and allowing blood to flow through the capillaries in areas prone to lesion development.
- The Prevention, Therapy, and Resolution mattress systems offer good, better and best solutions in static support surfaces
- Within each category, the products also reflect increasing treatment efficacy.
- Zoned top layer relieves pressure in the important susceptible body zones.
- The convoluted "fortress" cut design offers more surface area for patient support and relief.
- Two layers of high quality foam include softer head and heel sections.
- Many support surfaces have been shown to improve pressure ulcers, however there is no compelling evidence that one performs better than all others in all circumstances.
- It is best to consider the therapeutic benefits of the products when determining which to use.
- The unique and patented designs combine comfort and technology for patient and caregiver confidence.
- The mattresses are available in standard 80" lengths with the ability to special order 76" and 84" lengths.
- Helps distribute weight and lower interface pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in low risk patients
- 70 denier nylon cover guards against friction with non-skid bottom surface
- Convolute foam helps circulate air around mattress use
- Two layer quality foam designed for preventing pressure ulcers
- Typical Use: Prevent pressure ulcers in low risk patients
- Flammability: 16 CFR 1632 and 16 CFR 1633 compliant
- Warranty: 5 years
- Dimensions: 36" W x 76" L x 6" H (Special Order) 36" W x 80" L x 6" H 36" W x 84" L x 6" H (Special Order) SPS1076 SPS1080 SPS1084
Manufacturer Invacare Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services