Jenco listened to the needs of experienced researchers and designed the BC Series Upright Compound microscopes to perform in your demanding environment. The BC Series incorporates advanced technology into a durable, cost effective solution for your microscope needs.
- Modern frame with enhanced stability for image documentation
- Ergonomic single hand focus control to increase workflow, minimize fatigue
- Robust stainless steel/brass gear train focus mechanism endures high throughput
- Brilliant images resolved with superb optics and a choice of Infinity or 160 mm DIN objectives
- Versatile performance - multiple microscopic methods available
- Optical body - Seidentopf design inclined 30°; 55 to 75 mm interpupillary adjustment, 360° rotation
- Nosepiece - Quintuple ball bearing, reversed, with positive click stops & smooth operation
- Eye pieces - 10X wide field; Focal Length 25mm, Field Number 20 mm.
- Mechanical stage:
- 8.25"(209mm) X 5.5"(140mm) with vernier scale
- Range of motion 75x52mm
- Low positioned right hand coaxial control knobs for one hand focusing
- Removable spring clip slide holder
- Focus mechanism - adjustable tension control to prohibit drift and adjustable up-stop to protect slides, specimen and objective lenses; markings at 0.002mm increments
- Condenser - 1.25 N.A. 2 element Abbe with iris diaphragm and rack and pinion focusing
- Kohler Illumination, field diaphragm, 20 watt, 6 volt Halogen bulb with electronic dimmer
- Trinocular: (WHD) (in/cm) 7.8 x 16.5 x 10.9 / 20.0 x 41.9 x 27.8
- Binocular: (WHD) (in/cm) 7.8 x 16.2 x 10.9 / 20.0 x 40.9 x 27.8
- Gross Weight: (lb/kg) 20/9.1
Brightfield Microscope Includes: the four objectives in the table, dust cover, immersion oil, two color filters, spare halogen lamp fuse and instruction manual.
Phase Microscope Includes: all the above plus a green filter and phase centering telescope.
View w/ 10x
Bright Field Plan
|100x Retractable (oil)
|Model No. Binocular
|Model No. Trinocular