This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
This low budgeted 8-place LW Scientific E8 Centrifuge was designed with a maintenance-free brushless motor (110V only) and a lid port for easy viewing of specimens while in use.
Its wide stance eliminates wobbling, while suction-cupped feet prevent slippage. The quiet and vibration-free operation of this unit is an economical choice for students or small labs that desire a space saving design.
This economical centrifgue features:
- Accomadation for most test tubes from 3ml-15ml
- Maximum RCF is 1,350 g
- Lid port for easy viewing of specimens
- Proper separations without cell damage
- Angled head rotor
- 3,300 rpm fixed speed for blood
- Accurate speeds for specific g forces
- Maintenance-free brushless motor (110V only) 110V power (220 avaliable)
- 30-minute Auto-off timer with bell
- Power indicator light- Blue LED
- Wide stance to prevent wobbling
- Suction-cupped feet to prevent slipping
This product also includes:
- Eight 15ml tube sleeves (TS-15ml)
- Eight 13x75mm tube sleeve inserts (TS-1375)
- Height: 10" (254mm)
- Length: 10" (254mm)
- Width: 10" (245mm)
- Weight: 11 lbs (5kg)
Alternative Sku e.g. Me CESS-726590-00001 Manufacturer LW Scientific Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Discontinued Yes Documentation Brochure Includes maintenance-free brushless motor; lid port; 8 15 ml tube sleeves (TS-15ml); 8 13 x 75 mm tube sleeve inserts (TS-1375) Model LW Scientific E8
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services