This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
This low budgeted 8-place LW Scientific E8 Centrifuge was designed with a maintenance-free brushless motor (110V only) and a lid port for easy viewing of specimens while in use.
Its wide stance eliminates wobbling, while suction-cupped feet prevent slippage. The quiet and vibration-free operation of this unit is an economical choice for students or small labs that desire a space saving design.
This economical centrifgue features:
- Accomadation for most test tubes from 3ml-15ml
- Maximum RCF is 1,350 g
- Lid port for easy viewing of specimens
- Proper separations without cell damage
- Angled head rotor
- 3,300 rpm fixed speed for blood
- Accurate speeds for specific g forces
- Maintenance-free brushless motor (110V only) 110V power (220 avaliable)
- 30-minute Auto-off timer with bell
- Power indicator light- Blue LED
- Wide stance to prevent wobbling
- Suction-cupped feet to prevent slipping
This product also includes:
- Eight 15ml tube sleeves (TS-15ml)
- Eight 13x75mm tube sleeve inserts (TS-1375)
- Height: 10" (254mm)
- Length: 10" (254mm)
- Width: 10" (245mm)
- Weight: 11 lbs (5kg)