The Welch Allyn Green Series 600 - Minor Procedure LED Light features three LEDs, a wider head and a 5 year warranty.
The Welch Allyn GS 600 is designed specifically for demanding viewing conditions and delivers brilliant color and enhanced performance and accuracy, the Green Series 600 is ideal for minor procedures and exams in any healthcare environment.
- Three White LEDs for greater intensity
- Touchless power controls and adjustable light output
- Disposable sheath available to help reduce the risk of infection due to cross-contamination
- Rugged, ergonomic design allows for improved performance and long-lasting durability
- Low cost of ownership due to elimination of bulb replacement and lower energy consumption
- Easy to assemble and clean
- 5 year limited warranty to include the LED light source and power supply only
- Wider head, designed specifically for demanding viewing conditions
- Uniform spot and superior brightness for minor procedures and exams in any healthcare environment
- Minimal heat dissipation
- LED Life: 50,000 Hours
- # of LEDs: 3 White LEDs
- Color Temperature: 5,500° K
- Light Intensity @ Typical Working Distance: 50,000 lux (4,645 footcandles)
- LED Life: 50,000 hours
- Working Distance: 12 in (30.5 cm) to 20 in (50 cm)
- Spot Size at Working Distance: 6 in (15 cm) to 7 in (18 cm)
Manufacturer Welch Allyn Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Warranty 5 Years Limited Warranty To Include The Led Light Source & Power Supply Only Model GS 600; 44600,44610
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
From: $2,133.95+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
$587.00+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
$1,123.25+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Estimated Ground Delivery.
From: $371.99+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services