The Welch Allyn 49020 Solid State Procedure Headlight provides superior white light precisely where you need it.
Note: A portable power source/battery pack needs to be purchased separately. See Accessories below.
Welch Allyn once again brings you the most advanced lighting technology. Our new Solid State Procedure Headlight provides cool, bright, white light for procedures and examinations. When you need small, well-defined illumination - without the heat of traditional Halogen headlights - look to our new Solid State Headlights to provide superior quality and reliability.
The Solid State Procedure Headlight provides ideal illumination for procedures such as minor surgery, general examinations, foreign body removal, OB/GYN applications and procedures, dermatology examinations or any procedure that requires a small, homogenous and well-defined spot.
- Long operating life (10,000 hours of continuous burn)
- More energy efficient than incandescent and halogen lamps
- Cool beam is safe to touch
- Instant light (less than 100ns)
- Virtually maintenance-free operation • No UV rays
- Weighing less than six ounces, it's one of the most comfortable lightweight headlights available
- With a color temperature of 5500 Kelvin, this light supplies bright, white, shadow-free light allowing the end user to see tissue characteristics without distortion
- It's operating life expectancy is 10,000 hours
- Light Source : Five-watt Solid State lamp,
- Color temperature 5500 Kelvin,
- Lamp Life 10,000 hours continuous burn
- Working Distance : 16 inches
- Spot Size Range : 1.5 to 6 inches at the working distance
- Warranty : One-year limited warranty