The Outpatien II minor surgery light with floor stand.
The Outpatient II offers the features health facilities want most, including focusability, pure white, intense light in a flood-type pattern and guaranteed, no-drift arm. With 3600 degrees K color temperature and three halogen bulbs wired in parallel to assure continuous light output, the Outpatient II is the one light all physicians can use for minor surgeries, procedures and exams.
The Outpatient II's SteriHandle is autoclavable and accepts Burton's Disposable Light Covers. Plus, Outpatient II single ceiling, double ceiling and combo models are standard with either 30" or 42" (.76m or 1.07m) drop tubes for added convenience. Specify drop tube length at time of order only. The Outpatient II is available in complete models only due to its unique design.
- 8000 footcandles (86,000 Lux) at 24 inches (61 cm)
- 3300° K color temperature
- Focuses with central removable, autoclavable SteriHandle™
- Friction knob allows user to position self-balancing arm without a tool for drift-free positioning
- Cool operation assured with heat filters and dichroic coatings
- Shadow-free operation provided by 3 “optically improved”
- 50-watt halogen bulbs, each with 2000 hr. average bulb life
- Bulbs are wired in parallel to assure continuous operation
- Design allows removal or replacement of SteriHandle™ with one hand (for assuring sterile procedures)
- Floorstand units include footswitch, locking casters and cord wrap
- Mounting systems meet California Seismic Codes
- 120V model standard; 230V models also available
- 5-year warranty
- UL 60601-1/IEC 60601-2-41 certified