The Welch Allyn Halogen PenLite Model 76600 features high-quality, halogen illumination in a portable hand-held light.
A Professional Penlite is a durable medical examination light for patient check-ups and ear, eye and throat exams. Made with a bright white halogen light, this penlight is specially designed to produce clear, true color rendition of the tissues. This diagnostic tool takes AAA batteries and makes changing the batteries and lamp easy. The specialized bright white halogen light will show you exactly what you need to see – true tissue color rendition for easier pulillary evaluations. It is also quite easy to change this light, the lamp/tip assembly simply screws off for easy battery replacement or lamp/tip replacement.
- Bright, while halogen light for true tissue color rendition.
- Durable, solid brass construction.
- Consistent, long lasting illumination.
- Halogen PenLite Halogen light produces true tissue color rendition
- Highly durable solid brass construction
- High-quality halogen illumination in a portable hand-held light
- Requires: 2- "AAA" Batteries.
- Warranty - Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear.