The Burton Super Exam 50 Task and Examination Light
Super Exam 50™ is designed especially for demanding viewing conditions that require exceptionally good light. Ideal for medical examination and minor procedures, it has widespread applications throughout healthcare. Delivering higher illumination in a limited area, Super Exam 50™ is ideal for obstetrics, gynecology and emergency rooms. Boasting a highly flexible, self-balancing arm system, the Super Exam 50™ is the most positionable examination light on the market. The horizontal and vertical movement is the best in its class. Super Exam 50™ uses the latest halogen technology for maximum light output and color rendering. A dual lens optical system collects and concentrates the light in a precise beam. Super Exam 50™ is suitable for ceiling, wall, floor, rail and table mounting.
- 5-year warranty
- High intensity of 45,750
- Lux at 24" 3800° K color temperature
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 99
- 115/120 and 230/240 volt models available
- Drift-free K-arm with 42" arm range
- 50W MR-16 bulb with 4000-hr life
- Floorstand, Wall, Rail Mount, Ceiling Mount and Table Mount configurations
- Rail mount bracket can be attached to a bed rail or wall rail
- IEC 60601-1/ 60601-2-41 Certified
- CE approved
Manufacturer Burton Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services