The LPA Medical Dyn-Ergo Scoot Chair safely and comfortably facilitates independent mobility.
The Dyn-Ergo Scoot Chair is designed to reduce the risk of falls for wheelchair users who propel themselves with their feet.
The Scoot Chair, from LPA Medical, adjusts from an ultra-low seat height of 13 1/2 inches to a standard wheelchair height of 18 inches. Together with the adjustable seat depth, the chair can be individually fit to allow ones feet to safely reach the floor for a better heel strike and efficient propulsion. The seat and back tilt to reduce sliding and slumping while contoured cushions evenly distribute weight for better comfort and pressure management during long periods of sitting. An array of features including adjustable armrest height, seat depth, and tilt/recline angle along with optional positioning accessories make it possible to create proper positioning while providing comfortable and safe independent mobility.
- Reduces the risk of falls and facilitates independent mobility
- Provides better positioning and pressure management than ordinary wheelchairs
- Adapts to a wide variety of individuals
- It's attractive, non-institutional appearance and exceptional comfort is a welcomed alternative to a standard geri-chair, wheelchair, or room chair
- Adjustable seat height, seat depth, and tilt control aid in providing safer foot-propulsion for people who are at risk of falling in a conventional wheelchair.
- Dyn-Ergo Chairs can provide greater personal freedom of movement to help reduce agitation for those with cognitive difficulties
- Safely helps to maintain independent mobility and personal dignity while providing correct positioning
- Comfortable removable/replaceable cushions using best quality High Resiliency foams upholstered in contract grade leatherette or Crypton™. COM also available.
- Meets CA 117.
The Evolution Mobility Chair can be ordered in working use without any accessories. Accessories and Options are not required for the chair, but can significantly improve the use and life of the chair.