The LPA Medical Evolution Mobility Chair features easy to reach center mounted wheelchair wheels, an adjustable seat height, and adjustable seat depth making the Evolution easy to maneuver and propel with ones arms, feet, or both.
Mobility wheels are located directly under the users hands to promote self-mobility even for individuals with diminished arm strength and rotator range of motion. The seat and back tilt to reduce sliding and slumping while contoured cushions evenly distribute weight for better comfort and pressure management during long periods of sitting. A variety of upholstery options and positioning accessories are available to create an attractive mobility chair with a custom fit.
Evolution Mobility Chair - Key Features:
- Reduces the risk of falls and facilitates independent mobility
- Provides better positioning and pressure management than ordinary wheelchairs
- Adapts to a wide variety of individuals
- It's attractive, non-institutional appearance and exceptional comfort is a welcomed alternative to a standard geri-chair, wheelchair, or room chair
- Adjustable seat height, seat depth, and tilt control aid in providing safer foot-propulsion for people who are at risk of falling in a conventional wheelchair.
- Evolution Mobility Chairs can provide greater personal freedom of movement to help reduce agitation for those with cognitive difficulties
- Safely helps to maintain independent mobility and personal dignity while providing correct positioning
- Comfortable removable/replaceable cushions using best quality High Resiliency foams upholstered in contract grade leatherette or Crypton™. COM also available.
- Meets CA 117.
The Evolution Mobility Chair can be ordered in working use without any accessories. Accessories and Options are not required for the chair, but can significantly improve the use and life of the chair.