The LW Scientific MiniVID Eyepiece Camera is available with an RCA output or USB connection, depending on your video hookup.
You can plug it into your TV, VCR, or computer. Then, attach it to any microscope for instant video micrography. The innovative MiniVID camera slips into any standard microscope eyepiece tube, in place of the eyepiece or fits onto any standard threaded c-mount.
- Image Sensor: 1/2.2" color CMOS chip - 5 megapixels
- Max Pixels: 2592 x 1944 pixels
- Sensitivity: 1.2 Lux
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Exposure: Automatic
- Saved Picture File Format: BMP, JPG
- System Requirements: Windows 98, 7, XP or Vista
- Software: Scopephoto Senior micro-image analysis software
- Mounting Requirements: Standard eyetube (23mm and 30mm), Standard C-Mount (threaded)
Manufacturer LW Scientific Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Model MVC
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services