This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
Mason Medical LS/AS8800 Low Air Loss Alternating Pressure Mattress System with Adjustable Pump
The Masonair™ LS/AS8800 Alternating Pressure Mattress with Low Air Loss is one of the most advanced systems in the Masonair™ series. The microprocessor sensor technology provides continuous feedback to equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort. The mattress consists of (20) 8" high cell-on-cell designed air bladders. In case of a power failure the bottom 4" of the air cell will remain inflated offering sufficient weight support for the patient. The 10 adjustable comfort settings allows pressure to be customized by patient weight.
Mattress and Cover:
- Bladder cell depth - 8", 20 nylon air bladders
- Removable, non-shear, anti-microbial cover 360° zipper for easy maintenance
- Slip-resistent mat and securing straps on the mattress base for added safety
- Pillow top feature keeps head and neck stable CPR feature allows for rapid deflation of mattress system
- Overall dimensions - 79" x 35" x 8" Weight - 22 lbs.
Powerloft Pro™ LAL880 Pump:
- Low air loss & alternating pressure relief therapy (10, 15, 20, 25 minute cycles)
- 10 Adjustable comfort setting allows pressure to be customized by patients weight
- Static function can suspend alternating pressure mode (auto-recovery to alternating mode after 30 minutes)
- Micro-processor pressure sensing technology enables seat inflation when bed is raised Visual and audible low pressure alarms
- Auto firm mode for quick inflation
- Spring loaded air tubes prevent any kinks for smoother airflow
- Lockout feature protects patient settings
- Weight Capacity 400 lbs.
- Voltage Range - 110-120/220-240 VAC
- Frequency Range - 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions - 12" x 9" x 4"
- Weight - 9 lbs. AS8800