The MCM150 Stainless Steel Candy Cane Stirrup
This stainless steel candy cane stirrup has a precision clamp that allows minute adjustments from twenty-three to forty-one inches, locking securely to prevent slippage. It has a large eight inch arc at the top of the stirrup for additional leg clearance. The one inch wide cotton straps allows you to make nine inch loops.
- Stainless Steel construction for smooth operation and durability
- Precision clamp allows minute adjustments from 23" - 41" and locks securely
- Large 8" arc at the top of the stirrup for additional leg clearance
- Comes with 1" wide cotton straps that allow you to make two 9" loops
- Made with 5/8" mounting post to adapt easy to clark socket
- Clark socket sold separately
Manufacturer Mid Central Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Includes 1" cotton straps; Precision clamp Model MCM150 Compatible With Clark Socket (CESS-91171-00)
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services