The Midmark 646 21" High Basic Power Podiatry Procedure Chair w/ Dock to Dock Delivery
This basic podiatry procedure chair from Midmark offers an economical solution to the foot and ankle specialist who works exclusively from the seated position. It offers powered back and tilt with a fixed seat height of 21", a weight capacity of 450 pounds, and a sealed foot control.
- Power tilt and back
- 450 lb. weight capacity
- 21" fixed seat height
- 9" foot section extension
- Sealed foot control
- Integrated touch controls
- Arm rests standard
- Meets UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 standards
- Foot section: 26"W x 6"H
- Foot extension: 9"
- Debris tray: 15.1"W x 10.6"H x 1.5"D
- Back Support Angle Range: 0° to 80°
- Seat Tilt Angle Range: 0° to 30°
- Seat Width with Chair Arms Installed: 37.5"