This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The IQclassic™ interpretive electrocardiograph from Midmark compares to the Mortara ELI250 system.
The IQclassic™ ECG is an easy-to-use, full-featured ECG, which provides a full keyboard, internal storage for up to 60 ECG records, and a high-resolution display to facilitate real-time preview of the 12-lead ECG. The ECG comes standard with RS232 Port.
- Battery Powered
- Full Soft Touch Keyboard
- Full 12 Lead Display
- One Touch ECG and Rhythm Strip
- Full Demographics ID
- Stores up to 60 patient records
- 10,000 samples per second acquisition
- 1,000 samples per second analysis
- VERITAS™ resting ECG interpretation algorithm with age (adult and pediatric) and gender specific criteria
- Full size, Z-fold paper output includes Multi Standard and Cabrera print options, including 3+1, 3+3, 6-channel and 12-channel outputs
Manufacturer Midmark Shipping Method Ground Delivery Discontinued Yes Documentation Brochure Warranty 1 Year Model RS232 Option: 4-000-0070; Modem / FAA Option: 4-000-0071; LAN Option: 4-000-0072; LAN / WLAN Option: 4-000-0073 Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Call for Price
$1,045.00+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 7 business day via Ground Delivery.
Call for Price
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services