Midmark PC Work Surface for Ritter Exam Tables PC Work Surface
This PC Work Surface is an accessory for Midmark and Ritter examination tables that allows physicians and staff to access critical patient data from a laptop while improving workflow in the exam room. It doubles as an adjustable heaight workspace from exam instruments and supplies.
Features of the PC Work Surface:
- Easily mounts on either side of the Ritter 204, 222, 223 and Midmark 604, 622, 623 exam tables
- Allows 10" of height adjusted for use while seated or standing
- The angle of the work surface adjusts for typing or writing and can remain level for exam instruments or supplies
- Raised perimeter edge helps prevent contents from sliding or rolling off the surface area
- Mounting hardware and brackets included for field installation
Manufacturer Midmark Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Model 9A363001 Compatible With Midmark/Ritter Exam Tables: 204, 222, 223, 604, 622, 623
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services