Claflin Medical Equipment is closed on Monday, May 30th in observance of Memorial Day. Orders CAN still be placed online, but will not be processed until Tuesday, May 31st. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
The Nor-Lake Premier Refrigerators, Solid Door
Designed to meet the demanding requirements of scientific and laboratory applications. Special cabinet incorporates industrial quality with a heavy duty refrigeration system to maintain your valuable products.
- Warranties: 18 month parts and labor, 5 year compressor (US and Canada), 18 months parts (International)
- UL and C-UL listed, CE, Energy Star, CEC Digital
- LED microprocessor control with audible and visual Hi/Lo alarm and remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable control range from 2°C to 10°C, factory preset at 4°C
- Exterior front, sides, back are painted white
- Exterior top and bottom are galvanized steel Interior is painted white
- Cabinet and doors are foamed-in-place with CFC Free high density polyurethane foam insulation
- Heavy duty solid door(s) with pivot hinges and pull handles
- Magnetic door gaskets
- Key door lock(s)
- Four casters on one and two door models (2 locking), and six casters on three door models (3 locking)
- 3 epoxy coated wire shelves per door section
- Interior light, switch activated
- Complete top mount refrigeration system maximizing storage area
- Forced air flow refrigeration optimizes air flow and temperature uniformity
- Automatic defrost
- Optional Features: 4-20ma output, Access port, 2” sleeve with cover, Legs in lieu of casters, Stainless steel drawers up to 8 per door section, Temperature chart recorder, Chart paper, Stainless steel interior, Stainless steel exterior, Internal electrical outlet, Extra shelves
Manufacturer Nor-Lake Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services