This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The OptiFlex 3 Knee CPM is designed to provide anatomical motion for all types of CPM Knee Patients: Pediatric, Athletic and Bariatric.
- Progressive ROM: Eliminates time consuming adjustments by automatically increasing daily ROM.
- Oscillation Zone™: Allows more time spent in the “active” or “working” end of ROM.
- Fast Back ™: Accelerates through non-working ROM while knee spends more time in “active” end of ROM.
- Comfort Zone ™: Addresses patient pain threshold by providing therapy at a reduced fl exion angle limit.
- On board power supply along with improved electronics – helps to eliminate service related issues.
- Brighter backlit display – now even easier to read.
- Addition of a Force Reversal safety feature – allows therapist to safely set amount of passive force without causing unnecessary pain or damage to the surgery.
- Lighter design – 27 lbs (12 kg).
- Ultra Wide Carriage – 11 inches (28 cm) from center of carriage.
- Independent delay time.
- Selectable scrolling.
- Patient lockout feature.
- Universal Left/Right design.
- Language selection – English, French, Spanish.
- 20533 -- OptiFlex® Patient Kit
- J2038 -- Control Pendant
- J2047 -- User Manual
- Hyperextension – (-10 degrees) to Full Knee Flexion (120 degrees)
- Patient Usage – Universal Left/Right Design
- Input – 100-240 V~, 50/60 Hz, 75 VA
- Weight – 27 lbs. (12 kg)
- Length – 37 in. (94 cm)
- Safety Standards UL 60601-1 IEC 60601-1-2:2000 CAN/CSA C 22.2 NO. 601.1 M-90
Manufacturer Chattanooga Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Discontinued Yes Model OptiFlex Compliance UL 60601-1; IEC 60601-1-2:2000; CAN/CSA C 22.2 NO. 601.1 M-90
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services