Welch Allyn CP-200 Resting ECG
Powerful and easy-to-use, the CP 200 is Welch Allyn's newest ECG device with color display and intuitive design that make taking ECGs fast and easy. The powerful, user-friendly CP 200 comes with advanced software features, a full alphanumeric keyboard, color LCD display, dedicated function keys, and customizable report formats. And with optional spirometry, the CP 200 is optimized to work with you today, and in the future.
- Full alphanumeric keyboard and LCD display for fast and easy entry of patient information
- Advanced filters for optimal ECG trace quality ensure accurate readings
- Customizable report formats allow you to print information the way you need
- Welch Allyn's Comprehensive Partnership Program provides technical support and repair for your products.
- An informational brochure about the partnership program can be found here.
- Battery operation lets you easily transport your device to the patient
- Instant-on feature powers the device up quickly and lets you take an ECG at a moment's notice
- 12-lead non-interpretive resting ECG which includes accurate ECG measurements
- Optional MEANS ECG interpretation software offers a second opinion
- Help feature lets you access patient education tools as well as answer system operation questions
- Dedicated function keys speed access to common actions
- Store up to 50 ECGs and 50 spirometry tests for later review and editing of patient data and interpretation, or add SD cards for virtually unlimited data storage
- Use Schedule Test mode to enter all patient information in at the beginning of the day so you can use your time more efficient