The Drive 13081 Low Height Overbed Table from Drive Medical.
With a 3.25" frame-to-floor clearance, this overbed table by Drive Medical was designed specifically for use with low beds. A spring-loaded lift mechanism provides infinite height adjustments from 19.75" to 28.75". The roomy 15" x 30" high pressure laminate top with T-molding still provides plenty of surface area and has a weight capacity of 50 pounds. Twin 1.5" swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability.Features and Benefits
- Designed specifically for use with low beds with a 3.25" frame to floor clearance
- Spring loaded lift mechanism - provides infinite adjustment from 19" - 28"
- Swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability
- The frame is constructed with tubular steel and durable attractive finish
- Top can be raised with the slightest upward pressure
- Walnut wood grain melamine top
- Height: 19"-28"
- Product Dimensions: 28.00"(L) x 15.00"(W) x 28.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 13081
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services