The Drive Non Tilt Top Overbed Table from Drive Medical.
The large, walnut, wood-grain low pressure laminate top provides a roomy surface for this non-tilt overbed table by Drive Medical. The base of the product is highly adjustable; it can be raised with just the slightest upward pressure and adjusts anywhere from 28" to 45". The 15" x 30" table top locks in place securely the moment the height adjustment handle is released. The strong, steel "H" base and mast are available in chrome or silver vein finishes. On both models, 2" swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability.Features and Benefits
- Walnut, wood grain low pressure laminate top
- Table top can be raised or lowered in infinite positions between 28"-45"
- Chrome-plated or silver vein steel "H" base provides security and stability
- 15" x 30" table top is locked securely when height adjustment handle is released
- Table top can be raised with slightest upward pressure
- Base and mast are available in chrome or silver vein finishes
- 2" swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability
- Tabletop (Height): 28"-45"
- Tabletop (Width): 30"
- Tabletop (Depth): 15"
- Base (Width): 26.5"
- Depth (Base): 15.5"
- Product Dimensions: 26.50"(L) x 15.50"(W) x 28.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 40 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 13003, 13067
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services