This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
Touch America Marrimba Full-Power 3-Motor Treatment Table with Removable Upper Back Section
Note: Shown with optional arm rests
The multi-functional Marrimba from Touch America is a stylish table with the added characteristics of a treatment chair. Its sleek, tapered top design combines great looks with easy client access. Its powerful pedestal motor can raise 450 pounds quietly and smoothly; two more actuators control the position of the torso and leg section positioning of the table. The base layout is engineered to allow the leg section of the table to retract beyond 90 degrees. The Marrimba is comfortable, versatile, and durable - offering hand-operated electric adjustments, contemporary elegance, ergonomic design, and plush comfort for your clients.
- Adjustable upper torso and leg sections operated by electric motor
- Leg section folds 110 degrees
- Tubular-steel "H" frame base with white powder coat finish
- Electrical height adjustment from 24" to 32" using the six-button hand control
- Removable upper back section for shoulder and neck work
- Environmentally-safe urethane vinyl
- Enhanced resistance to bacteria, fungus, and moisture, as well as skin oils
- Round upholstered corners
- Working surface: 28" x 72"
- Lifting capacity 450 pounds
- Long-life 4" triple-wrap foam