The Health Craft Super Pole Basic
Note: The SuperPole System™ should only be installed between floors and ceilings of solid construction or injury may result. The SuperPole System™ should not be installed on loose floor coverings, in rooms with radiant ceiling heating, in mobile homes, or in suspended or angled ceilings. Recommended weight limits are 250 lbs / 114 kg for all models; no more than 150 lbs / 70 kg should be exerted on trapeze system (for repositioning and sitting up assistance only).
Need a little extra help with standing or transferring safely?The SuperPole System™ is an award winning modular support system designed for those requiring assistance for standing, transferring, or moving in bed. Central to the system is a stylish vertical pole - a secure structure that can be installed in minutes with basic tools by simple jackscrew expansion between a floor and ceiling. It also serves as a mounting structure to a complete range of options that may be added as needed...
Click Here To Watch Product Demonstration Video
- Ease of Installation - installs in minutes by simple jackscrew expansion between floor and ceiling.
- Flexible - no need for wall mounting, the SuperPole™ can be installed in virtually any area of a room, exactly where it is needed. Custom heights of 120" to 140" are available.
- Comfort - high quality, durable handgrip, particularly useful for limited grip strength.
- Attractive - clean and modern design blends with any home decor. Secure - rubber pad interface on both top and bottom.
- Versatile - use it beside a bed, bath, toilet or chair.
- Toe Friendly - small, low profile base plate does not interfere with movement.
- Solid - heavy gauge steel construction
- Floor to ceiling height range - 93" to 99" / 236 to 253 cm (standard). Custom pole heights up to 120" (see Uni-Fit Height Extender).
- Pole - Heavy gauge steel, 1.5" / 3.8 cm diameter.
- Base - Heavy gauge steel, 5" / 12.7 cm outer diameter with SBR friction pad.
- Finish - High temperature baked powder coat gloss white enamel.
- Ceiling Plate - Steel 2.5 X 20" / 6 X 50 cm & 2 holes at 16" spacing.
- Pole Grip - Grey, premium quality, 20" / 50 cm long.
- Jackscrew - Steel, zinc plated, 1-1/8" fine cut thread.
Model Numbers for SuperPole™ Basic:
- SP-S SuperPole Basic™ (standard ceiling height range 93-99").
- SP-TS SuperPole Traveller ™ (standard ceiling height range 93-99").
- SP-HD SuperPole Heavy Duty™ (450 lbs)
All HealthCraft Products are covered by a one year limited warranty with the exception of hand grips which are subject to normal wear.
Shipping Method Ground Delivery
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$121.05+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
$122.05+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
Call for Price
$61.67Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services