The Drive 10403hd Lightweight Bariatric Walking Forearm Crutches from Drive Medical.
This forearm crutch by Drive Medical is packed with features. The vinyl coated and ergonomically contoured arm cuff is molded for comfort and stability. Both the leg and forearm sections adjust independently without tools to ensure optimal comfort and personal sizing. The extra-large tips provide added stability to the crutch.Features and Benefits
- Extra large tips for added stability
- Leg and forearm sections adjust independently for optimal sizing
- Vinyl coated, ergonomically contoured arm cuffs molded for comfort and stability
- Vinyl hand grips are comfortable and durable
- Handle to Floor (Height): 28"-37"
- Material: Steel
- Recommended User Height: 5'-6'2"
- Product Dimensions: 38.50"(L) x 8.00"(W) x 4.50"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 10403hd
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services