The Drive rtl10273 Folding Exercise Peddler with Electronic Display from Drive Medical.
Advances Mobility - Health and Independence The Folding Exercise Peddler with Electronic Display by Drive Medical is simply unbeatable when it comes to helping you increase your mobility and circulation, as well as the strengthening of your legs and arms. Combined together, these benefits can be an immense boost to your overall health and independence. As a leading edge exerciser, this peddler is sturdy, yet light-weight and comes complete with an attached display which monitors and records, five different functions that can help you improve your overall health and well-being.This fabulous piece of exercise technology offers you exceptional value. It includes a scan feature that allows you to monitor the calories you're burning, together with how long you've been exercising, as well as your revolution count (rpm) per minute.Another handy feature you'll enjoy is the ability to time your workouts, which is a convenient time management tool that allows you to track and measure your progress.You'll also love the fact that this Folding Exercise Peddler with Electronic Display is also easy to fold up and take with you while travelling for pleasure, or on business. Go ahead...Experience the Drive Difference Now!Features and Benefits
- Attractive silver finish
- Button cell battery included
- Comes assembled, foldable design
- Four anti-slip rubber pads prevent sliding and protects surfaces
- Ideal for leg and arm muscle exercising
- Resistance easily adjusted with tension screw
- Scan feature alternately displays all measurements automatically
- Five function display indicates exercise time, revolution count, revolutions per minute (rpm) and calories burned
- Dimensions Folded: 12.5" x 14.7" x 6.5"
- Product Dimensions: 18.80"(L) x 14.70"(W) x 9.60"(H)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl10273
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Case Product Condition New
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services