The Health Craft Super Bar with Super Pole
Our most popular SuperPole™ accessory! Imagine transferring with a secure support rail always in front of you - that's our SuperBar™. Pull sideward on the SuperBar™ to help you stand. Take a moment to rest, leaning on the bar. When you are ready, simply lift the bar to unlock it, pivot it, and then relock it to make your next safe step. A "must-have" for safe transfers
- Safety - unlocks and pivots freely to move with you step by step, yet locks every 45 degrees to assist with standing and sitting.
- Automatically locks when released preventing forward or lateral falls.
- Full support when making two or three steps transfers.
- Ease of use - no reaching, stretching or twisting required.
- Flexible - more compact than a walker in small restricted areas such as washrooms.
- Versatile - can pivot in narrow areas such as between bed and wall, narrow hallways, etc.
- Bed Application - allows weight shift, moving, standing, leaving or getting into bed, or transfer to wheelchair, walker or bedside commode. Bathtub Application - provides complete support for step-over without reaching for wall bars.
- The SuperBar™ can pivot away from shower curtains, allowing them to fully close during a shower.
- Toilet Application - permits pulling up to standing and can provide leaning support while managing clothing.
- Horizontal Support Bar - 16" / 40 cm long rail with premium quality grey grip.
- Bar Height Range - typically 28 to 38" from floor, with limit of 58" / 147 cm from ceiling to top of bar.
- Locking - 8 positions @ 45 degrees, locked if down; lift 1/4" to unlock.
- The locking collar is fixed to the pole with three penetrating set screws.
MODEL NUMBER for SuperBar™ / Heavy Duty Model (450lbs)
- SPB-S SuperPole™ with SuperBar™ (ceiling height range 93-99").
- SPB-HDS SuperPole™ with SuperBar™ HEAVY DUTY (user weight to 450 lbs.)
- SPB-AK *SuperBar™ Add-On-Kit (to add SuperBar™ to existing SuperPole™). *Strictly for use with HealthCraft SuperPole™, or injury may occur.