The Health Craft Super Pole w/Trapeze, 250 LB.
Note: The SuperPole System™ should only be installed between floors and ceilings of solid construction or injury may result. The SuperPole System™ should not be installed on loose floor coverings, in rooms with radiant ceiling heating, or in mobile homes.
Sitting up in bed just became easier! - The SuperTrapeze™ is a more affordable alternative to conventional trapeze systems and includes the benefit of the SuperPole™ for standing assistance. Features our unique "e2"™ handle with two separate rails, similar to rungs of a ladder to better use arm strength to "climb up" to a seated position.
- Effective - SuperTrapeze™ includes the innovative e2™ trapeze handle with a "ladder-like" set of two rails that allows the user to more easily climb up to a sitting position.
- Ease of Use - the combination of a trapeze + bedside pole - the only product to provide COMPLETE support for sitting up, pivoting, and standing up from bed.
- Versatile - Does not require special bed or mounting brackets - works with any bed!
- Does not force bed outward from wall as with conventional trapeze systems.
- Will install beside waterbeds and electric beds unlike floor mounted trapeze systems.
- Flexible - support arm is adjustable in height and angle.
- Strap is adjustable in length to achieve best height and location of trapeze.
- Ease of Use - open design of trapeze handle allows it to be hooked onto pole for storage
- Support Pole - 93" to 100" / 236 to 253cm (standard). Custom pole heights up to 120" (see Uni-Fit Height Extender).
- Support Arm Height Range - 12-22" / 30-55 cm from ceiling. Fixed to the pole with 3 penetrating set screws.
- Trapeze Handle - overall size 12X12" / 30X30 cm.
- Trapeze Handle - height range 42-70" / 106-178 cm from ceiling
- MODEL NUMER for SuperPole Basic™ (Not applicable with ceilings higher than 99") STP-S SuperPole Basic™ with SuperTrapeze™ (standard ceiling height range 93-99"). STP-AK *SuperTrapeze™ Add-On-Kit Only STP-HS **e2™ Trapeze Handle with Strap and Hook *Strictly for use with HealthCraft SuperPole™, or injury may occur. **For upgrade of conventional chain/trapeze systems - call to review connection details. CUSTOM OPTIONS for SuperPole™ (Ceiling Height / Plates) SP-UF Uni-Fit Extension Tube (ranges 101-121"). SP-CPE SuperPole™ Ceiling Plate Extender (30"wide for use with 24" beam centers).
Manufacturer Health Craft Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Includes Trapeze Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty With The Exception Of Hand Grips Which Are Subject To Normal Wear Model STP
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services