Please Note: U.S. federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licensed practitioner. Claflin Equipment also does not bill insurance companies.
Medical Authorization Form Print out a Medical Authorization Form by clicking on the brochure link icon.
BioMedical Life Systems - BioStim INF BioMedical Life Systems, Inc. is proud to announce the newest generation in its Interferential Device line, the digital BioStim ® INF. Three pre-programmed sweeps; 1-10 Hz, used for Edema Reduction, 80-150 Hz used for Pain Relief and 1-150 Hz for total treatment allow for easy set up and patient instruction. The Device offers bipolar stimulation using two electrodes where the interferential stimulation is already "mixed" or Full Interferential stimulation with the use of four electrodes. The device has a timer for the desired treatment time and operates from four AA batteries or the BioStim ® Wall Adaptor. ADA12061000 - AC Adaptor, Included.
- Size: 3.25" x 2.25" x 1 5/8" (82 mm x 70 mm x 45mm)
- Weight: 8 oz (226 grams)
- Carrier Frequency: 4000 Hz, fixed
- Interference Frequency: 4001-4150 Hz, adjustable
- Difference Frequency: 1-150 beats per second, adjustable
- Bipolar Stimulation: Channel 1
- Output Current: 0-66 milliamps peak to peak with 500 ohm load
- Output Voltage: 0-33 Volts peak to peak with 500 ohm load
- Waveform: Pulsed Sine Wave
- Pulse Width: 125 microseconds for each phase
- Max. Charge per Cycle: 12.5 microcoulombs
- Low Battery Indicator: Indicates when batteries are low
- Four Frequency Shifts: Continuous, 1-10 Hz over 6 seconds and 1-150 Hz over 6 seconds and 1-150 Hz over 10 seconds.
- Tolerance: +/-1%
(Output parameters are across a 500 ohm resistance)