The Ritter 222 Hi-Low Power Exam Table - Including Free Dock-to-Dock Delivery
To really care for people, you must understand the patients you care for today…and tomorrow. With an increasingly aging population, your patients may need assistance in accessing an exam table. With an incredible 18" low height, the Ritter 222 Barrier-Free Power Exam Table makes it easy for your practice to accommodate the elderly, expectant mothers or patients with disabilities easily and efficiently.
See our Equipment Depreciation Tax code documents and our Section 44 ADA Quick Calculator at the bottom of the page.
- Height range: 18" to 37"
- Pelvic tilt
- Handicap accessible
- Gas spring assisted easy access backrest on Ritter 222
- Built in pillow
- Hideaway stirrups that lock in one of four lateral positions
- Foot extension shelf to expand the table length
- Paper roll holder hidden under headrest
- Storage for four 21"x 3.5" diameter paper rolls
- Polystyrene treatment pan
- Foot control
- Heated drawer
- 400 lb. weight capacity
- Measures 76.7"L with foot rest extende