The Ritter 223 Hi-Low Power Exam Table
Ask about our Inside White-Glove Delivery option and special pricing on quantity breaks.
This hi-lo power exam table from Ritter was designed with the physician, their patients and staff in mind. Its 18-inch low height helps the patient move onto and off the table faster, easier and safer. Getting on an exam table can be an anxious, insecure moment, especially for the elderly and special needs patients. The Ritter 222/223 lowers to 18 inches from the floor, making it easier for patients to get on the table without putting excess strain on them, the physician or their staff. This low height means patients can get on the table faster, easier and safer with no or minimal staff assistance, helping them maintain their dignity. See our Equipment Depreciation Tax code documents and our Section 44 ADA Quick Calculator at the bottom of the page.
- Height range: 18" to 37"
- Pelvic tilt
- Handicap accessible
- Ritter 223 has a power back system
- Built in pillow
- Hideaway stirrups that lock in one of four lateral positions
- Foot extension shelf to expand the table length
- Paper roll holder hidden under headrest
- Storage for four 21"x 3.5" diameter paper rolls
- Polystyrene treatment pan
- Foot control
- Heated drawer
- 400 lb. weight capacity
- Measures 76.7"L with foot rest extende