The Ritter 230 (75E) Universal Power Procedure Table
There are many challenges facing you and your practice today, so choosing the right equipment is more important than ever. Make the smart choice by choosing the Ritter 230 Power Procedures Table and experience the many benefits of a power table. The Ritter 230, with its low height and multi-positioning capabilities, improves office efficiency by allowing you and your staff to easily position patients with the touch of a button; reducing the likelihood of fatigue, back and neck strain, and workplace injury.
- 450 lb. weight capacity
- Height: Minimum 22.5", Maximum 40"
- Seat Tilt Angle Range: 0o to 30o
- Back Support Angle Range: 0o to 85o
- Foot Support Angle Range: 0o to 90o
- Patient Support Surface Length: 72" or 83" with headrest extended
- Holds 18" x 3.5" paper roll
- Stainless Steel Treatment
- Hospital grade outlets