The Ritter Traditional Series Examination Room Casework
Note: A color choice needs to be selected for this product at the time of order. Please specify Countertop, Laminate and Drawer colors in "customer comment area" during checkout. See brochure for color options. Countertop colors may only be selected from color options on Page 2 of the brochure.
Example: Countertop: Sand Stone / Laminate: Shadow / Drawer Color: Clay
Flexible… attractive… and economical modular casework for the exam room! Designed to meet changing needs, the Traditional Exam Room Casework unit provides roomy drawer and bulk storage. A drop-down writing desk with leg and countertop serves as a permanent low surface for completing paperwork. Ritter Casework is a whole new experience in which utility and beauty coincide to give physicians the look they want for the function they need. Its rugged construction is matched by its contemporary style. Together, they make a statement about healthcare professionals and the environment in which they work each day.
Our durable Ritter Examination Room Casework, cabinets and mobile carts offer a number of different configurations to maximize storage and space in the exam room or facility. Their modularity allows healthcare professionals to remodel, move on demand… be flexible! Ritter Casework is also heavier, stronger and easier to clean than other standard wood or steel/wood casework. Its 20-gauge steel panels are finished with an electrostatically powder coated, baked-on epoxy paint makes it easier to clean and sanitize to prevent cross-contamination. And because the finish is not porous, our casework won’t absorb spilled fluids and chemicals.
- Powder-coated paint finish
- 20-gauge cold rolled steel shell
- 2 mm PVC edging on all door and drawer fronts
- Hettichr MultiTech drawer system on 4" and 8" drawer, 100 lb. capacity
- Hettichr side mounted drawer runner on 2" drawer and writing surface, 100 lb. capacity
- Hettichr 110° Optimat hinge
- Overhead dimensions: 48" W x 24" H x 14"D
- Base unit dimensions:
- 73" wide cabinet (25" desk)
- 36" to the top of the countertop (39.5" to the top of the backsplash)
- 19" deep countertop (18" deep cabinet)
- Left- or right-hand unit
- Single or double door on base unit
- Available with or without sink and gooseneck faucet