seca 684 Digital Multi-Functional Scale with Rotating Display
With the 684 from Seca, your patient can be safely weighed while standing, seated of in a wheelchair. No conversion is necessary because the weight of the wheelchair is simply deducted by the pre-TARE function. The standing patient is supported by a stable handrail, seated patient by an integrated folding seat and the wheelchair patient by a large platform. Special attention has been given to making the scales easy-access and safe, with a stop barrier provided for the front wheel of the wheelchair. Both patient and caregiver can easily read the net and gross weights in the conveniently positioned swiveling display.
The scale is also equipped with a practical HOLD function that shows the weight even after the patient has left the scales. Precise results are ensured by the damping system and a firm foothold is guaranteed by the non-slip rubber coating and handrail. Integrated transport casters make this scale mobile too.
- 2 Year warranty
- Four-function combination scale
- Large rubber mat platform
- Swivel LCD display
- Easily moved with integrated casters
- Stable handrail
- Flip-down seat mountable on right or left
- High load bearing capacity
- 800 lb. / 360 kg weight capacity
- Graduation: 0.2 lbs / 200 g
- Platform size: 29.9"W x 32.3"D x 2"H
- Overal dimensions: 35.8"W x 41.9"D x 43.3:H
- Power supply: AC adapter (included)