This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The Schiller Cardiovit MS-2010 Touch Screen ECG with Interpretation and Wired Internet Connection
The Schiller MS-2010 is designed for large volumes of work – in hospitals where the ECG volume is high and speed and quality are paramount. Simply touch the large high-resolution color display and you’re in business – recording, selecting and printing the highest quality ECGs faster than you can imagine via wired or wireless internet connection. Since MS-2010 exports ECGs in XML, PDF* and DICOM* format, you can transmit recordings to any system that supports this industry standard. From accurate and complete data entries to comprehensive data fields that prompt users to collect required information, every detail of MS-2010 is designed to streamline ECG testing. And when you’re responsible for hundreds of ECGs across miles of hospital terrain every day, attention to detail makes all the difference.
- 10.4" full color touch screen display
- Instant start-up provides immediate availability
- ECG are processed, interpreted and printed within 3 seconds of acquisition
- Capture and store 5 minutes of uninterrupted data
- Store up to 350 ECGs
- 12-lead high end ECG system
- Choice of wired or wireless internet connection
- Exports ECGs in XML, PDF*, and DICOM* formats
*Exports DICOM and PDF over SCS (SCHILLER Communication Server)