The Cardiovit AT-10 plus combines resting ECG, exercise ECG, pacemaker measurement, HRV analysis, signal averaged ECG analysis, thrombolysis software and spirometry in a single system – like its legendary predecessor.
The AT-10 plus is made by Schiller, a world-leading manufacturer of cardiopulmonary diagnostic systems. Combining high quality and easy operation, the unit can be used wherever ECG and spirometry data must meet highest demands. There is a reason why its famous predecessor, the cardiovit AT-10, is used in many clinics and practices and even in the international space station ISS and its control centres. Nato armies also place their trust in Schiller‘s quality. They use more than 20,000 units world-wide.
CARDIOVIT AT-10 plus unmatched:
- Resting ECG
- Exercise ECG (ergometry)
- Pacemaker measurement
- Heart rate variability (HRV)
- Signal averaged ECG analysis (SAECG)
- Thrombolysis software
- Vector cardiography (combined with SEMA)
- Serial ECG comparison (combined with SEMA)
- Complete spirometry tests
- Compact laptop design
- Single button operation for printing, storage and transmission
- 12/16 channel resting and exercise ECG
- High-resolution 10.4" TFT colour display
- Built-in thermal printer with A4 printing paper
- Worklist (for auto-download of patient demographic data from the ECG Management Systems)
- Ethernet networking
- Risk stratification tools such as Thrombolysis , HRV and Signal Averaged ECG (SAECG)
- Barcode scanner, to reduce misspellings
- Internal memory for up to 350 ECG recordings
- Rechargeable battery for mobile use
Manufacturer Schiller Shipping Method Ground Delivery Includes 10-Lead patient cable; 10-Snap clip electrode adapters; 500 Disposable electrodes; One (1) pack of paper; Power cable Model Schiller AT-10 Plus w/o Spirometry: 9.173000C; Schiller AT-10 Plus w/ Spirometry: 9.173000CS
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$336.00+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 4 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services