The UMF 8678 Power Hi-Lo Phlebotomy Chair with 375 lbs. Capacity
Note: Available colors have changed - please see 2013 color chart for new colors.
This UMF Phlebotomy chair has a stable base, arm rests that move with the arm when reclined, and an electric motor for up and down movements. The chair can be reclined and raised and lowered by using the simple keypad control. The seat height is 19 inches when it is fully lowered and it can be raised to a height of 38 inches with the push of a button. The arms have been engineered to provide support to the patient's arm no matter what recline position the chair is in. The arms also flip out of the way allowing easy access to and from the chair.
Features of this Phlebotomy Chair:
- ADA Compliant
- Auto-position arm rest Electric motor for up and down patient positioning
- Reclines to a near flat position
- 2 function hand control
- Weight capacity 375 lbs.
- Height: Min. 19” (48.3cm) at seat
- Max. 35” (88.9cm) at seat
- Overall Width: 31.5” (80.0cm)
- Seat Width: 18” (45.7cm)
- Length (fully extended): 67” (170.2cm)
- Arm Length: 23” (58.4cm)
110 VAC, 60 HZ