The UMF 5016 Low Access Podiatry Chair Price Includes Free Shipping
Note: Available colors have changed - please see 2013 color chart for new colors.
Features: 16" seat covered with seamless, vacuum-formed vinyl upholstery material which is easily cleaned. Black composite base with five legs. Air spring adjusts height from 17.75" to 22.75". Extra large twin wheel casters are standard equipment to provide easier movement on carpets. Some assembly required.
The ADA compliant UMF 5016 Power Podiatry Chair redefines easy patient access with its fully articulating arms, adjustable leg section and 19" low access seat height. With its three function memory position foot control, you’ll have full control of seat height, back rest angle, and seat tilt angle while keeping your hands free to perform examinations and procedures. The 5016 Power Podiatry Chair has a patient weight capacity of 600 pounds, and is 2" wider than most competing podiatry chairs, providing the ultimate in patient comfort. Like all other UMF tables, the 5016 Power Podiatry Chair is equipped with premium vacuum-formed UMF Ultra Comfort Seamless Top for unmatched patient comfort, ease of clean-up, and to help prevent cross-contamination.
- 3 year limited warranty
- 600 pound weight capacity
- UMF Ultra Comfort Seamless Top
- Adjustable, sliding, removable stainless steel debris tray (5.6 Qt.)
- Electro-mechanical actuator system
- Adjustable leg section
- Three position memory function foot control
- Clear vinyl foot section cover
- Height: Minimum 19"; Maximum 35"
- Length upright: 50" to 59"
- Length flat: 74" to 83"
- Foot section: 21"W x 15"L
- Debris Tray: 9"W x 15"L x 2.5"D
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ 5016