The Seca 634 Digital Platform Bariatric Scale With Cable Remote Display
Obesity is the fastest growing health problem in the world. This battery-operated electronic scales have been especially developed for weighing obese patients. With a weighing range of up to 800 pounds and a 23 1/4 x 23 1/4" large and a two-inch high non-slip platform, this scale is a sturdy base for overweight or obese patients. A chair may also be used on the scale, and with the use of the pre-TARE function the weight reading is not effected. The cable remote display with easy to read LCD can be held, wall mounted or placed on a table. The 0.1 pounds graduation means that the smallest changes in weight are registered, even after the patient has left the scales thanks to the HOLD function. The integrated Body Mass Index (BMI) function also emphasises the many uses of these unique multifunction scales. The seca 634 is well-suited for hospitals and clinics, particularly endocrinology, dialysis centres and paediatrics.
- New - Wireless connectivity to printer and EMR / EHR devices.
- 2 Year warranty
- Cable remote display
- Automatic switch-off
- Mechanical overload protection
- Functions: Pre-TARE with 3 memory cells TARE, HOLD, BMI, damping, lbs/kg/sts switch-over
- Overall dimensions: 25.2"W x 2.1"H x 23.6"D
- Platform size: 23.5"W x 2"H x 23.5"D
- 800 lb weight capacity
- Graduation: 0.2 lbs / 100 g
- Power supply Batteries / A/C UL adapter optional