Seca 644 Digital Platform Scale
Equipped with an extremely low-height, easy to access platform, a stable handrail and high capacity, these multifunctional scales not only make assisted weighing possible but also the weighing of very heavy persons. The integrated handrail provides immobile patients with a safe handhold during the weighing process. Thanks to the generous platform area, a chair can be placed on the scale to ensure safe weighing. The pre-TARE function makes it easy to determine the net weight.
Moreover, the seca 644 is mobile; with its two rubber wheels it can be moved around quite easily. Depending on the situation, one can choose between battery and main operation. When connected up to a printer, the time of weighing and the weight are automatically noted on the print-out with the aid of the time module. The seca 644 is well-suited for hospitals and clinics, particularly geriatrics, gynaecology, nephrology, orthopaedics, nursing homes, retirement homes and rehabilitation centres.
- 2 Year warranty
- Precision weighing of persons able to stand with stable handrail
- Functions:Mechanical overload protection / kg/lbs switch-over / BMI / Auto-HOLD / Automatic switch-off / Transport castors / TARE / Pre-TARE
- Transport wheels
- Sturdy wrap-around handrail
- Weight Capacity of 660 lbs.
- Graduation of 0.2 lbs
- Overall dimensions: 25.2"W x 45.3"H x 26"D
- Platform size: 21.9"W x 2.2"H x 21.9"D
- Power: AC adapter or rechargeable batteries