The seca mBCA 514 is a medical Body Composition Analyzer is ideally adapted to the working conditions in hospitals and medical practices.
The seca mBCA breaks down weight into several compartments which are highly relevant in medical care, namely, fat mass (FM) and fat-free mass (FFM), total body water (TBW), extracellular water (ECW), skeletal muscle mass (SMM) and lean soft tissue (LST). The seca mBCA distinguishes TBW from ECW and measures SMM across LST.
Five decisive advantages for your medical practice:
- Research grade accuracy and precision.
- Comprehensive assessment of the metabolic health and wellness status of patients.
- Brief examination – less than 20 seconds.
- Risk Stratification: Metabolic disorders, Heart and Cardiovascular disease.
- Precise monitoring of physiologic responses and compliance to therapy.
And it sets even more standards:
- More Frequencies
- High Reproductibility of Results
- Measures from seven segments
- Low intensity current
- 660 lbs Capacity
- Division: 0.1 lbs
- Dimensions: 38.43 W x 49.25 H x 32.6 D inches
- Display type: 8.4" touch-screen that can be rotated 360°
- Interfaces: seca 360° wireless, USB 2.0, Ethernet
- Measurement Method: 8-point
- Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis
- Measurement current: 100 μA
- Measurement time, normal mode: max 20 seconds
- Frequencies: 19