This item has been SOLD.
Finally, a Narcotics Security Box that is capable of assigning unique user combinations (up to 125) with audit trail and management controls utilizing the optional Unicon CL Series Software. The NSB cabinet is an ideal solution for safely storing narcotics in ambulances, hospitals, nursing homes and other locations that require security, accountability and quick access. A key override is incorporated in case of a lost combination.
The Narcotics Security Box provides the ability to control access and creates an electronic log of opening events tied to user ID for audit purposes. With the Unicon CL20 Lock incorporated in the V-Line Narcotics Security Box controlled substances are secure until accessed by assigned personnel using their personal ID combination. Up to 125 different user ID’s can be loaded on a single lock. Regulatory compliance is made easier with the Unicon™ CL20 Lock.
Features of this Narcotics Security Box:
- All Key'ed Alike Option
- Unicon CL20 E-Lock w/key override
- Master, supervisor and user level codes (up to 125)
- Single or dual user codes to open lock
- Lockout after 5 wrong codes for 3 min.
- Powered by 2 CR-2 lithium batteries (not supplied)
- Kaba Mas 24 hr. customer service
- Constructed of 16 ga. Steel
- Powder coated in white with blue Star of Life emblem
- Anti-pry brackets for added security.
- Designed to accommodate most narcotic bags
- Dim. 12 1/2" w x 6" h x 9 3/4" d
- Knockout holes on top and bottom for 1/4" carriage bolts
- Weight 15lbs
- Mounting bracket included for top surface installations