This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The Stanbio Uri-Trak® 120 Urine Analyzer is an economical system that allows physician offices and laboratories the accuracy and consistency of advanced technology in urine chemistry testing.
The analyzer uses state-of-the-art electronics to accurately and efficiently read the Stanbio Uri-Chek® 10SG urine test strips.
- Minimal Training Time Ease-of-use and user-friendly features make testing simple.
- Data Storage Recalls the last 2,000 test results.
- Medium Throughput Capability Up to 120 tests per hour in continuous test mode.
- Lockout Functions QC and user lockout programmable.
- Built-in Thermal Printer Automatic or manual, up to 3 copies per test, uses thermal or sticker paper.
- Barcode Reader Available Provides quick easy entry of patient ID.
Old SKU CESS-726036-00001 Manufacturer Stanbio Laboratory Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Discontinued Yes Documentation Brochure Model Uri-Trak 120 Analyzer Unit Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$28.50Ships Free in $99+ Orders. ShipsToday if Ordered by 12:50 PM ET (on Wed) via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services