Midmark Soniclean Ultrasonic Cleaners
No one will argue that ultrasonic cleaning is the fastest, most consistent and safest method of cleaning instruments and components. But because ultrasonic cleaners emit a high pitched sound, no one ever accused them of being quiet…until now. Introducing the Midmark Soniclean ultrasonic cleaners, the quietest in the healthcare industry.
Every office has different ultrasonic cleaning needs, depending on the number of patients and the types of procedures being done. That’s why Midmark provides you with three size options that can be placed on the countertop or even recessed. Soniclean comes in three convenient sizes; choose the one best designed to meet your needs.
An independent national laboratory ranked the Soniclean the quietest ultrasonic cleaner among all units tested, and the only ultrasonic cleaner to be ranked “excellent” for noise comfort. Reprints of the study are available on request from Midmark. Soniclean is ranked quietest among this group of ultrasonic cleaners by an independent national organization.
You will be impressed how effectively the Soniclean handles your instrument cleaning needs. Other ultrasonic cleaners use a standard slim wafer transducer that limits the maximum sound pressure that can be generated to 2-3 watt/sq. in. Midmarks Soniclean utilizes an industrial type ultrasonic stack transducer that results in cleaner instruments, capable of reaching 12-15 watt/sq. in. This superior acoustic pressure generated by the stack transducer, coupled with Soniclean’s Overlapping Wave Frequency (OWF) technology, produces powerful cavitation. More power in the tank translates to cleaning your instruments quicker and more efficiently. When doing a transducer comparison to competitive cleaners, Midmark’s unique, industrial quality stack transducer gives you the best system on the market.
Your Midmark Soniclean is also extremely easy to operate. All you do is load your instruments and turn the timer!
Soniclean ultrasonic cleaners integrate perfectly with the Midmark Steri-Center Sterilization System.
Be rest assured that your Midmark Soniclean Ultrasonic Cleaner will perform very reliably, because it includes a Two Year Limited Warranty.
Model M150 (CESS-8743-00)
- Tank Capacity: 1.5 gal. (5.7 L)
- Tank Size: 11.5 x 6 x 6 (292.1 x 152.4 x 152.4 mm)
- Overall size: 16 x 12 x 14.5 (406.4 x 304.8 x 368.3 mm)
- Weight: 12 lbs. (5.4 kg)
Model M250 (PROMO OFFER - READ ABOVE) CESS-8744-00
- Tank Capacity: 2.5 gal. (9.51 L)
- Tank Size: 11.5 x 9.5 x 6 (292.1 x 241.3 x 152.4 mm)
- Overall size: 16 x 15.5 x 14.5 (406.4 x 393.7 x 368.3 mm)
- Weight: 14 lbs. (6.4 kg)
Model M550 (CESS-8745-00)
- Tank Capacity: 5.5 gal. (20.81 L)
- Tank Size: 19.5 x 11.5 x 6 (495.3 x 292.1 x 152.4 mm)
- Overall size: 24 x 18 x 14.5 (609.6 x 457.2 x 368.3 mm)
- Weight: 26 lbs. (11.7 kg)
- M150-001 Input: 115VAC +/-10%, 50/60 Hz, 130 W, 1.1A
- Output: 100 W, 42 kHz +/-10%
- M250-001 Input: 115VAC +/-10%, 50/60 Hz, 180 W, 1.5A
- Output: 135 W, 42 kHz +/-10%
- M550-001 Input: 115VAC +/-10%, 50/60 Hz, 320 W, 2.7A
- Output: 250 W, 42 kHz +/-10%
- CSA, TUV, FCC and CE; ISO 9001 Registered
- Use on laminate, stainless steel or stone surfaces.
- Allow 2.5" (6.4 cm) on sides and rear and 12" (30.5 cm) above, to allow space to fill the tank.
Does Not Include Required Safety Basket Accessory