ADCs 600 Series Platinum Stethoscope
Features of this Stethoscope:
- Unique design that combines the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm into a convenient one-sided chestpiece
- Light pressure for low bell-type frequency, firm pressure for diaphragm type high frequency
- Chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Large internal bore stainless steel binaurals are fixed at 15o angle for greater comfort and acoustic seal
- Custom molded extra thick bi-lumen 19" PVC tubing stays soft and flexible
- Internal binaural spring construction reduces bulk and prevents kinking when folded without producing sound clutter
- Includes one pair of plastic eartips and Adsoft™ PVC eartips(small and large) for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 7.5 oz.
- Overall length 27"
- Lifetime Warranty on metal parts
Manufacturer American Diagnostic Corporation Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Includes 1 Pair Of Pvc Eartips And Adsoft &Trade: Deluxe Pvc Eartips In Small And Large Sizes; Accessory Case Containing The Adult Bell; 2 Spare Diaphragm; 2 Sets Of Eartips; Scope Id Tag Warranty Lifetime Model Adscope
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$4.47Ships Free in $99+ Orders. ShipsTomorrow if Ordered Today (Mon) via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services