The 3M™ Littmann™ Cardiology III Stethoscope
The Cardiology III stethoscope is the very latest innovation in auscultation technology. The large side can be used for auscultating adult patients, while the small side is especially useful with pediatric or thin patients.
- Two patented tunable diaphragms allow for listening to both low and high-frequency sounds with either side of the chestpiece
- Two tubes are incorporated into a single-tube design that eliminates noise artifacts created from two tubes rubbing together
- For long lasting performance and proper fit, the headset assembly is permanently set at an anatomically correct angle
- This minimizes air leaks and prevents the headset from loosening over time
- To provide your patients with extra comfort, each chestpiece side features a nonchill rim and diaphragm assembly
- Patented 3M™ Littmann™ Snap-tight soft-sealing eartips assure maximum comfort and excellent acoustic seal
- An extra pair of small soft-sealing and firm eartips are provided to assure a personal fit
- Five-year warranty
Manufacturer 3M Shipping Method Ground Delivery Includes Extra Pair Of Small Soft-Sealing And Firm Eartips Warranty 5 Years Model Classic III
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$4.47Ships Free in $99+ Orders. ShipsToday if Ordered by 12:50 PM ET (on Tue) via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services