The cardiophon cardiology stethoscope is a masterpiece from Riester.
With the highest quality double-headed chest-piece, it convinces with its superior acoustics in every situation. Especially in the frequency range between 200 Hz and 500 Hz, which is particularly important for the auscultation of heart sounds, the cardiophon provides unique acoustic performance.
In comparison to previous models it was possible to improve the acoustics still further. The cardiophon is suitable for the precise auscultation of adults and children.
- 2-Year Warranty
- Double-headed chest-piece made of stainless steel
- Special membranes on both sides for precise acoustics, Ø 48 mm and 36 mm, with particularly flat and soft non-chill rims for improved adaptation on the skin
- Anatomically shaped binaural made of stainless steel with reinforced, internal multiple spring
- Soft, replaceable ear-tips with metal screw thread for comfortable and effective sealing of the external auditory canal
- Extra-strong Y-tube made of PVC with separate sound-conducting pathways for the left and right ears with particularly good audio-conductivity
- Overall length: 28.35 in. (72 cm)
- The cardiophon is supplied with two pairs of replacement ear-tips, a replacement membrane each and a name plate
- Frequency analysis:
- 20 Hz – 100 Hz max. 5.9 dB at 100 Hz
- 100 Hz – 1,500 Hz max. 28.3 dB at 320 Hz
- Made in Germany
- 4131-01 4131-02 4131-03