The Ritter Best Value Examination Room Casework
Note: A color choice needs to be selected for this product at the time of order. Please specify Countertop, Laminate and Drawer colors in "customer comment area" during checkout. See brochure for color options. Countertop colors may only be selected from color options on Page 2 of the brochure.
Example: Countertop: Sand Stone / Laminate: Shadow / Drawer Color: Clay
Ritter Examination Room and Modular Casework makes certain there is a casework grouping right for every practice or facility. The Best Value Casework grouping is an efficient option for exam rooms with limited space. It has a larger storage area for bulk supplies and personal items, two drawers for organization and a pull-out writing surface for making quick notes on patient charts.
Ritter Casework is a whole new experience in which utility and beauty coincide to give physicians the look they want for the function they need. Its rugged construction is matched by its contemporary style. Together, they make a statement about healthcare professionals and the environment in which they work each day.
Our durable Ritter Examination Room Casework, cabinets and mobile carts offer a number of different configurations to maximize storage and space in the exam room or facility. Their modularity allows healthcare professionals to remodel, move on demand… be flexible! Ritter Casework is also heavier, stronger and easier to clean than other standard wood or steel/wood casework. Its 20 gauge steel panels are finished with an electrostatically powder coated, baked-on epoxy paint making it easier to clean and sanitize to prevent cross-contamination. And because the finish is not porous, our casework won’t absorb spilled fluids and chemicals.
- Powder-coated paint finish
- 20-gauge cold rolled steel shell
- 2 mm PVC edging on all door and drawer fronts
- Hettichr MultiTech drawer system on 4" and 8" drawer, 100 lb. capacity
- Hettichr side mounted drawer runner on 2" drawer and writing surface, 100 lb. capacity
- Hettichr 110° Optimat hinge
- Overhead dimensions: 48" W x 24" H x 14" D
- Base unit dimensions:
- 48" wide cabinet
- 36" to the top of countertop (39.5" to the top of the backsplash)
- 19" deep countertop (18" deep cabinet)
- Left-or right-hand unit
- Single- or double-door on base unit
- Models available with or without sink and gooseneck faucet
- Packaged or blanket wrapped
- Installation: General cabinet installation is required and can be organized through your local Ritter dealer for a fee. (If sinks and faucets are required, the plumbing hook-up will need to be conducted through a contractor or plumber, which is not included in the general installation.) Note: Please specify Laminate and Drawer colors in "customer comment area" during checkout. Example: Laminate: Amethyst Impression / Drawer Color: Clay Please contact us with any questions or concerns.