The Ritter Managed Care Examination Room Casework
Note: A color choice needs to be selected for this product at the time of order. Please specify Countertop, Laminate and Drawer colors in "customer comment area" during checkout. See brochure for color options. Countertop colors may only be selected from color options on Page 2 of the brochure.
Example: Countertop: Sand Stone / Laminate: Shadow / Drawer Color: Clay
Just one of the great options for maximizing space - and budgets - in the exam room! The Managed Care Exam Room Casework grouping has added drawer storage for organizing and managing supplies. It also features a writing surface that glides out when it’s needed… and tucks away when it isn’t. Ritter Casework is a whole new experience in which utility and beauty coincide to give the look physicians want for the function they need. Its rugged construction is matched by its contemporary style. Together, they make a statement about healthcare professionals and the environment in which they work each day.
Our durable Ritter Examination Room Casework, cabinets and mobile carts offer a number of different configurations to maximize storage and space in the exam room or facility. Their modularity allows healthcare professionals to remodel, move on demand… be flexible! Ritter Casework is also heavier, stronger and easier to clean than other standard wood or steel/wood casework. Its 20 gauge steel panels are finished with an electrostatically powder coated, baked-on epoxy paint making it easier to clean and sanitize to prevent cross contamination. And because the finish is not porous, our casework won’t absorb spilled fluids and chemicals.
- Powder-coated paint finish
- 20-gauge cold rolled steel shell
- 2 mm PVC edging on all door and drawer fronts
- Hettichr MultiTech drawer system on 4" and 8" drawer, 100 lb. capacity
- Hettichr side mounted drawer runner on 2" drawer and writing surface, 100 lb. capacity
- Hettichr 110° Optimat hinge
- Overhead dimensions: 48" W x 24" H x 14" D
- Base unit dimensions:
- 48" wide cabinet
- 36" to the top of countertop (39.5" to the top of the backsplash)
- 19" deep countertop (18" deep cabinet)
- Options Left-or right-hand unit
- Single- or double-door on base unit
- Models available with or without sink and gooseneck faucet
- Color Options:
- Dusty Blue
- Perfect Plum
- Pebble Gray