The Enthermics EC1540BL 15.4 Cubic Foot Blanket and Fluid Warming Cabinet
The EC1540BL warming cabinet from Enthermics is designed to safely warm blankets and irrigation/injection fluids. It features a dual-cabinet design, and the exterior casing and doors are constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel. The cabinet is warmed using a low-heat-density electrothermal cable array which evenly heats the entire cabinet.
- 15.4 cubic feet of total storage
- Glass doors
- Interior illumination
- Temperature set-point lock
- Fully welded interior chambers
- Full Wall Warming technology
- Perimeter bumper
- 5" heavy duty casters for mobility
72 Liter Fluid Chamber:
- The electronic control ensures an accurate chamber temperature:
- Within +0/-1.1°C (+0/-2ºF) of the set point for temperatures set between 37 - 43°C (98 - 110ºF)
- Within +0/-1.7°C (+0/-3ºF) of the set point for temperatures set between 43 - 66°C (110 - 150ºF)
- Two selectable operating modes with automatically selected warming ranges:
- INJECTION: 98° - 104°F range (37° - 40°C)
- IRRIGATION: 98° - 150°F range (37° - 66°C)
- Audible and visual over-temperature (10°F) indicator
- Equipped with three white, epoxy-coated shelf
- Accommodates most commonly used surgical fluids packaged in bags or bottles
7.7 Cubic Foot Blanket Chamber:
- 98° - 200°F warming range
- Deluxe electronic control
- 24-hour timer with single programmable "off" period
- Includes a white, epoxy-coated blanket support assembly
Manufacturer Enthermics Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure GSA GSA Volume 15.4 cu ft Model EC1540BL Country of Origin United States Of America
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$8,490.73+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 30 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
$8,976.30+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 3 business day via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
Working on a project?
Claflin’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services