SpaceArm™ Articulating Monitor Arm is designed to integrate, aesthetically and functionally, into any furniture system or application.
Beautifully styled in pressure die-cast aluminum with gloss aluminum thermofused polyester finish. SpaceArm™ can be mounted to virtually any horizontal or vertical surface. SpaceArm’s™ patented “Hub and Spoke” and fail-safe “Quick Change” systems will meet the needs of the most demanding IT managers for multiple screen applications.
Thermo-fused polyester finish available in Gloss, Platinum and Black "Hub & Spoke" system (Patent Pending) permits easy field change from single to multiple screen applications.
- One to eight monitors on a single column
- Single motion 5 axis position adjustment
- Can be mounted to virtually any horizontal or vertical surface, including most office furniture panel systems
- High pressure die-cast aluminum construction
- Conforms to VESA 75mm and 100mm mounting patterns
- Height Adjustment - 14" (356mm) (+7" to -7")
- Arm extension - 22" (556mm)
- Arm rotation - 359 degrees
- Extension arm rotation - 359 degrees
- Bracket Arm rotation (with monitor) - 230 degrees
Manufacturer Spaceco Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Includes MULTI Model SpaceArm &trade: Compatible With Single Monitor
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services